Diet is an integral part of patient medication. Therefore, food from outside source is discouraged.
Dieticians, in association with your doctor, will assess your diet needs.
You are advised to follow the dieting instructions specified by them for speedy recovery.
Religious sentiments of the patients will be considered while deciding on the diets.
Kindly inform the dietician of the same.
Our service timings are:
- Breakfast: 7.00 am – 8.15 am
- Mid-Morning Soup: 10.00 am – 11.00 am
- Lunch: 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm
- Evening tea with biscuits: 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm
- Dinner: 7.30 pm – 8.30 pm
- We will provide NG feed every 2 hours interval for critical care patients from 6 am to 12 am.
- Please feel free to discuss any doubt regarding your diet with your dietician.
- Once a diet has been designed for your specific needs, we do not advocate any change in quantity or otherwise; it may be detrimental to your health.
- Diet Counselling: If you wish to consult on any nutritional or diet related matter, please contact our dieticians at intercom number 508 between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Attendants are encouraged to go to cafeteria
- But attendants can order food on 01810008080 and order according to menu hung on the room walls
- Payments can be cash or can be added to inpatient bills