DR. MIR. LATIAR HOSSAIN has been working as Radiologist for 10 years. He has special interests in CT & MRI as well as interventional procedures.
Dr. Latiar was an Ex-Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, Monno Medical College Hospital, Gilondo, Manikgong, Dhaka. He attended several National & International Radiology conferences, courses, Workshop, Seminar & Clinical meeting. He is author of publication in National Journal.
He has attended many national and international training courses as follows -
- Certificate of participation on 9th SAARC Congress of Radiology, Bangladesh 2015.
- MRI ( 1.5 Tesla, PHILIPS) Application training course ,Bangladesh. 2015.
- MRI ( 1.5 Tesla, PHILIPS) training course from AMRI Hospital, Kolkata, India. 2016.
- CT( 160 Slice Aquifion Prime) Application training course from Toshiba Medical System, Tochigi, Japan. 2017 .
- CT( 160 Slice Aquifion Prime) training course from Apollo Hospital, Chennai, India 2017.
- PET CT Application Training at Apollo Hospital, Kolkata, India 2017
- Certificate of participation in intensive interactive course and workshop on Musculoskeletal MRI & Ultrasonography , Bangladesh 2017.
- Certificate of participation on 5th Asia-Pacific Congress of Interventional Oncology 4th Annual Meeting of Society for Emergency Radiology Annual Aorta & Endovascular Course , In All India institute of medical science, New Delhi & Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, chandigarh, New Delhi, India 2017.
- Certificate of participation Award on Advanced Fetomaternal & Clinical Doppler Imaging In Bangladesh 2018
- Life member of Bangladesh Radiology and Imaging society.
- Member of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe.